BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Future


What will be coming in the future?
What do I suppose to be?

Dreams is wonderful, but I'm afraid..
How if I can't achieve what I plan to..

But,
what did I want?
an unordinary life? Do I need to?
how If I'm only a layman?
no harm right..

Just let me have some confidence,
to be sure what I plan to.
Pray hard for wisdom and fortune,
that I will choose the right way to go.
Pray hard for confidence,
that I'm sure my choices is right and sustain with success..

Trying not to be greedy and think too big for myself..
Work hard to live better..
Never forget Sensei Guardians as my base of life.
Bring fortune to the world.
Create my own history with colours,
and I will not regret when I look back,

no matter who I am to be..

0 comments: